Kastoria city is a living museum, with monuments that take you on a journey from the Neolithic era to today, with a major stop in Byzantium. Its more than 70 Byzantine and post-Byzantine churches, mansions and neoclassical architecture form a unique ensemble of art and culture, covering a history of 10 centuries.
It’ s a good choise to visit the sights below:
Kastoria & around
- Prehistoric lake settlement
- Cave of Kastoria – ¨ The Cave of the Dragon¨
- Panagia Mavriotissa Monastery
- Freshwater Aquarium Kastoria
- Museum of the Macedonian Struggle (Kastoria)
- Old town of Kastoria ¨Ntoltso¨
- Mansions of Kastoria
- Byzantine Churches
- Byzantine Museum
- Wax & Folklore Museum
- Petrified Forest of Nostimo
- Archaeological Museum of Argos Orestiko
- Crossing mount Vitsi
- Tourist Boat Cruise on the lake
- Tour to traditional settlement of Nymfaio – Arcturos
- Tour to Nestorio & to mountainous masse of Grammos.
- Tour to small and big Prespa (lake)
- Vitsi Ski Resort
- Pisoderi Ski Resort
- Loutra pozar
MAKE A RESERVATION
YOUR EXPERIENCES MATTER...
Kastoria is a...
Kastoria is a marvelous destination for conferences, where natural beauty...
A jewel-like wellbeing...
A jewel-like wellbeing oasis. Noufaro Spa offers exceptional peace and...
Explore our world...
Explore our world and watch our luxury hotel videos for...